MALTESER Care has been active in the field of family relief in Vienna for many years. The aim of the mobile relief service is to enable families to take preventive relief to strengthen the family system and preserve their own resources by offering hourly care for children and young people with disabilities.
We are looking to strengthen our team
(likely also in training)
part-time, 20 hours per week
- Taking over an age-appropriate and adequate leisure time activity with the children and young people, be it in the home environment or outside.
- Collection and accompaniment of the children and young people at appointments and therapies.
- The working hours are mainly in the afternoon / evening
- Language: german
- You have basic pedagogical knowledge or you already have experience in working with children and young people with disabilities
- several years of professional experience
- preferably training as a childcare worker or in a social care profession, e.g. home help
- Enjoy working in a dedicated team
We offer you:
- an interesting and varied job
- monthly EUR 1,062.60 (SWÖ-KV / 1st year of work) for 20 hours per week,
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application including a CV via email to Ms. DKKS Marlene Schöner at email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +43 1 361 97 88